- May 01, 2023 233The Predator X34 is a phenomenally popular line of monitors, combining the common 34-inch, 1440p ultrawide form factor with great features and a competitive price. The series has had a few iterations, but the newest model jumps into the increasingly crowded gaming OLED space. You’ll have to wait a bit for it, though: The Predator X34 V is hitting retail in most of the world in the fourth quarter of 2023, with a starting price of $1,300 USD.
- April 26, 2023 5888Quality-of-life improvements can make a material difference in how fast or easily you get your work done. And, with monitor prices continually dropping, previously ultra-luxe features have now become quite affordable—so trading up nearly doesn’t cost as much. So, if you find yourself agreeing with any (if not multiple) reasons on this list to upgrade, biting the bullet shouldn’t cost much at all.
- April 24, 2023 2245Most modern computer monitors, and even televisions, have an edge-lit LCD display that’s fundamentally similar to the first such displays sold decades ago, but that’s not where the future is headed. The twin threats of Mini-LED and OLED want to conquer the world of PC displays for themselves.
- April 21, 2023 891We love a good ultrawide monitor around here, and in fact I’m using one for work right now — just don’t tell anyone it’s fast enough to double as a gaming display, too. But that brings up the Achilles heel of large-panel, high-resolution monitors: They can’t go as fast in terms of hertz as smaller displays. Panel supplier AU Optronics is aiming to fix that, as they’ve shown off a massive monitor design that wouldn’t look out of place in a Samsung showroom, but is fast enough to satisfy the wallet-munching hardware of even the most affluent gamers.
- April 19, 2023 366It doesn’t take much to ignite FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) against Microsoft–especially with news of a critical flaw affecting Windows 7. News that a Microsoft update is causing “millions” of PC’s to experience a “black screen of death” is both exaggerated and wrong. Apparently, its much ado about nothing.
- April 19, 2023 684If you simply pin a web app to the Start menu, the default behavior will be to open ChatGPT or Bing in a new browser tab. If you save it to Windows as an app, it will save as its own self-contained browser window, without tabs or favorites. Both methods will save the web page inside the main Start shortcut menu, but only the latter method will place the web page in the list of apps, where it can be can be quickly launched via a Win+R command. Our preference is to save ChatGPT, Bing, or any other AI program as an app.
- April 18, 2023 235Staring at a bright computer screen can cause eye strain and tension headaches. If you’re on a laptop everyday for work and suffer from these issues, you should consider changing up the brightness level. Not sure how to adjust it? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Below you’ll find step-by-step guides on how to adjust the brightness level on your keyboard and within the Windows 11 settings menu.
- April 18, 2023 10So, you bought a new monitor and hooked it up to your PC. But now you no longer have perfectly sharp, crisp text and images. Instead, you’re seeing blurry, smeared elements wherever concentrations of the color red appear. As for anything else with red in it? It just looks…off.
- April 06, 2023 2265Die Verwaltung mehrerer Fenster auf Ihrem Mac ist eine mühsame Aufgabe. Da sie sich oft überlappen, wird Ihr Bildschirm schnell überladen und Sie verlieren wertvollen Arbeitsplatz. Leider bietet der integrierte Fenster-Manager in macOS nicht viele Funktionen, um dieses Problem zu lösen.
- March 31, 2023 910Please note that the prices listed on our website do not include additional taxes, custom fees, and surcharges that may be applicable to your purchase. These additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.