- January 03, 2023 358While matte screen coating effectively reduces reflections, it also makes the image quality slightly more dull and hazy. Glossy monitors, on the other hand, have a more vibrant and intense picture quality, but a very reflective screen.
- November 17, 2022 167Laptop manufacturers are actually assembling machines made from parts that are from 3rd parties. For example, they will buy laptop screens from BOE, Samsung, Chimei, and AUO. Components will change and screen models will also change over the lifetime of a laptop model's manufacture. So it is not necessary for the new screen to be of the same brand as the original.
- August 05, 2022 27If your laptop has been ruined owing to some circumstances, it is certain that you will have to wait for a few days to get the device repaired. Knowing the laptop/notebook’s model number can speed up your repair process fairly.
- May 19, 2022 574When you're shopping for a laptop replacement screen, the resolution is one of the most important components to scrutinize. Screen resolution may be different for the same laptop model. Make sure that the screen you are buying is the right resolution.
- January 14, 2022 6If you are looking to buy a laptop replacement screen, you probably have checked out the local stores in your area. You may have searched google as well asking... "Where can I buy a laptop screen near me?"
Well, you've come to the right place. LPScreen.com is one of the world's leading laptop screen wholesalers and retailers.
When you are ready to order, Please make sure your laptop screen model number is. You must totally match the RESOLUTION, Connector Pins, SCREEN SIZE and TOUCH / NON-TOUCH. everything is done online and we will ship out your screen ready to fix your laptop.
Any questions? Feel free to email us [email protected] or contact us via our contact us page.
Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to serving you.
- December 18, 2021 88
We all know that multiple monitors can extremely improve our productivity and bring a great experience, especially when you’re using a laptop screen. But how to connect external monitors to a laptop? You’ve come to the right place. This article introduces an easy and clear guideline to connect two external monitors to your laptop.
Things to check before the start
Generally speaking, most Windows laptops now support dual monitors, at least. But you need to make sure your laptop is capable to add two external monitors. And that depends on your Windows operating system, the capability of your graphics cards and drivers.
Windows XP/7/8/10 all support multiple monitors, so you just need to check the graphics card and ports on your laptop.
1. Check the graphics card
First of all, you may need
- September 11, 2021 48The following instructions will show you how to configure two monitors to display a single work space.
Set the Primary and Secondary Monitor
1. Right-click on your desktop and select "Display". At the top of the resulting dialogue box, your available monitors appear as blue, numbered boxes. Each box represents a monitor (e.g. box "1" corresponds with the left monitor and box "2" corresponds with the right monitor).
2. From the display, select the monitor you wish to be your main display.
3. Check the box that says "Make this my main display." The other monitor will automatically become the secondary display.
4. When finished, click [Apply].
Set the Monitor Resolution
1. Right-click on your desktop and select "Display". At the top of the resulting
- August 19, 2021 33To find out the Laptop screen model number you need to take the screen out of the laptop and check the back of the LCD screen. On the backside of the screen, you can see one or several labels with numbers. 99% of the screens on the market today have the manufacturer's code and screen size included in the model number. For example, screen model number B101AW06 means that the screen is manufactured by AU Optronics and this screen's diagonal size is 10.1".